My relationship with my roommates has been a roller coaster. First of all, my actual roommate (there are 4 of us, two rooms and I share a room with on eof them) is one of my friends from high school but the thing is, sometimes, we drive each other craycray. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. I'll be sleeping and he'll wake me up... JUST TO FLIP ME OFF. WHO THE EFF DOES THAT? But I mean, at the end of the day, if push comes to shove, he's the only person who can contact my family back home if something were to ever happen to me (God forbid >.<). But overall, we cool.
Secondly, there's the homie Mikey, who be slangin' from the 707 American Canyon, Vallejo. He be a dancer, always doing that P90X stuff. He got lots of posters and stickys up in his room. Plays video games... A LOT. A LOT LOT LOT. And he's majoring in Political Economy... I think, might have to check up on a homie for that one. He a cool dude though, we get a long well. Takes long showers sometimes but hey, the cleaner the better, yanadameeaaannnn...
And then there's mahh babyboii Rivo. He's new, moved in over the summer, hailing form the 619 WHICH IS WHERE I'M FROM, a former MORSE TIGER dooeee. He's a loveable and cuddly fellow who be doin' lots of PAHC rep stuff. He's our community mascot and he's HILARIOUS. He loves me a lot but tends to show it in this weird way where he denies it a lot and acts like he don't currr. but he really do. ya kno. I'm happy to have him around because he's always watching charmed and other cheesy shows but its pretty entertaining so I like having him around.
MARR's
MIKEY
ANTHONY
RIVO
ROEHL.
GET AT US.
whatup.
No comments:
Post a Comment