Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Alaina

A relationship that I value a lot is my friendship with someone called 'Alaina.' More than a friend, I often call her my "sister from another mother" because people actually mistake us for siblings many times over. She's helped me through thick and thin and always supported me in school, in my family problems, and just life in general. She was the person I turned to when I couldn't even talk to my own family about certain things. Whenever she heard my problems, she wouldn't judge (ie. "Some people have it worse,"-thing, which is true but...) but always lent her shoulder. I remember where we had a sob-fest in which she started crying 'cause I was crying. LOL. And she'd also be the person I'd go to and spazz with when it comes to K-pop. Heh.~

Anywaaay, we still keep in contact and she still in fact remains my best friend even though she's in SoCal. I admire her lots in her determination and creativity (she makes her own clothes and so crafts.) So seeing her, I can't give up yet ! :C



No comments:

Post a Comment